Monday, July 4, 2011

Hospitalized~

Just came back from the hospital,
I was in a motor-lorry hit & run accident~
the night I got into an accident,(I was actually from San Pedro)...
Got HIGH with my friends and I head to my office just to get some good rest!
But so happens I over slept~
So as I was heading home with my bike, I slept while RIDING!!
Craziee!! Well, Lifes like that...We learn our mistakes!
Was in the hospital from the 30th till today!
Call me weird, but I love being in the hospital~ I had my friends visit me~
Rocky With Raisins!
(loving both!)
Some of them came to share their jokes,brought food,just to DATE with their GF/BF *Was I still in the picture*
*did you come to see me?? or you just wanna date her*
*PDA (a new word I learned from Nisse)* & also Feathers from  Nisse,Aaron & Khay Tong & Marilyn & Alvin Lee & others~
I am so happy to have them  as my friends!
I also met GAVIN YEO (it was like after 1 year and a half did not see him!!)
I wasn't bored and my head wasn't at WORKING MODE
I miss having my friends around me!

My friend Nisse personifies the word FRIEND. She is a ton of fun, supportive, positive, enthusiastic, and just a wonderful person. 

I'd like to say THANK YOU to her for always being there for me. Whether we live a short car ride or a long plane ride apart, I know I am lucky to have her just a phonecall away. I don't know what I'd do without you Nisse! Your hilarious stories, your infectious laugh, and your smile I can see right through the phone-- thank you for being you!
And Not forgetting Aaron's laugh~

Thank you for sending me the things
to make me think, laugh, or smile.
For when I am down
it makes the hurt go away
if only for a while.

That is why friends are so dear,
just because they love you.
And you always know they're there
to lend a listening ear
and to take away the blues.

It is also why I thank my God
for the friends he sends my way
For He knows we all need some cheer
and the support each and every day.

So to my wonderful friends
I send a rose to you.
Because I know that you all
are my friends through and true.

In each of us is a special gift
for if we love one another
It can surpass so much pain and fear
And give help and love to others.

Ps: Thanks for everything! Just so you know Girl,you are the First person to make me feel such a feeling...*i cant even explained,even if you ask*
1 thing I can tell you is I LOVE YOU and I can tell you WHY...because its TRUE~ You make me go crazy inside~ Missing you so dearly!!

No comments: