Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LOVE is like LIFE

I am so bless to have a 2nd chance!
A chance to live LIFE....
A chance to SHARE my story...and announced to the world I LIVE to meet another beautiful Sunlight
or A BRIGHT Light showing the way~ Moonlight~
A chance to say THANK YOU for making me Live for another day of Joy, Sadness, Dissappointment, Jealousy, Achievement, Happy, Sadness ,Rejected , To be LOVE and etc .... I mean is that a chance to FEEL again!
Tears is to express you feelings...to pour out!! You feel like CRYING? dun be shy~ Let it all out!! In life we gotta Tear it all out! Its our life~
Dun be afraid to ask~
There is things you can do, but there also things in life you can't do...*but there is some1 out there that may help you!*
I have friends where they say,they are stupid,Ugly,Fat *mostly*,PIMPLES!! ,Do I look good in these dress? and etc
Well,if you dun believe yourself,how can others believe you...You may hear this a thousand times but do you

ever take in consideration and think about it?
Live life to the fullest!! Love as you have never been loved before~ XD

You know how when you were a little kid, and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them. But, eventually, you grow up. One day, you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is, it’s hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has the smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day, they will open their eyes and it will come true.

BE YOURSELF!!
Haha....Laugh ALL YOU want!!! BE Crazy all you want!!

~NMN~





 I won’t force myself to have a space in your life, because if you know my worth, you’ll create one for me. 

No comments: