Thursday, March 10, 2011

A ~ Z of me

A - Animal lover but not an insect lover though
B - loves Bowling,Badminton & Blogging.....duh~
C - loves CHEESE not so much~
D - a Drummer
E - i am Exquisite & Emo at times~
F - making Fun of people!
G - a bad Gamer and a bad Gambler
H - Horse - riding *love it*
I - Ice cream
J - Jungle trekking *need frenz to go with*
K - Kaching!
L - wants to be Loved
M - My Mom & Music
N - Nigel which is me! Naughty but lovable
O - Open minder,likes Oranges
P - loves writing Poems
Q - not a Quiet guy I am....
R - wants to REST
S - Supercalifragilistic ,Superannoying
T - Twisted my hand
U - United with each other
V - VVVVVV
W - alot of WATER
X - xenodocheionology * loves hotel *
Y - its You i want~
Z - Zoologist *when I was 8 years old,it was my dream*

No comments: