Sunday, March 30, 2014

Regrets.

Hye Everyone,

Its been awhile since I blogged! Haiz...
I really feel so down... I hate it when People that we care have to leave and we will never know when they are coming back, Will we ever see them again?
I hate my assumptions! Everytime I care of someone, It sooner or later will hurt me back! I feel so alone sometimes...

I was looking at all my videos from the past and I have realize That I have failed to keep something so dearly to me! But at that moment of time, I didn't feel it but now, I was just an idiot for not giving it a try! I am a coward guy! I missed that moments we had, I miss your smile, scream, your eyes , your look,your sweet heart, your kind heart, and things tat make me see you as a PERFECT mate for me... But I was STUPID then, I was so blind to not see what I see now! You were never fake to me. YOU ARE REAL! I wish I could go back to time and tell you how I really feel!

People say: You will never miss the person, until that person leaves you. So TRUE!

We can never change the PAST but I am gonna make YOU my FUTURE!

Nigel ! Tats ME!

No comments: