Saturday, May 7, 2011

A special day for the 2 woman in my LifE

Hello hello~ 
I am back to blogspot once again~
Got up in the morning @ 5.30am,Did my laundry & watered my garden~
*but soon realizes its only SATURDAY!*


~but now its already Mother's Day~


I am so grateful to have this 2 people in my life, My MOM & AUNT
My mother is the most important person in my life. I have been mentioning her in almost all of the essays I write. The problem is, I cannot really express how I feel about her in just words. My mother is not my whole life, but she is a really big part of it.For now, My mom is not with me, she is in Australia. *WHISPER: Where I so know that she is so worried  about me although when she deny...* WHICH MOTHER NEVER WORRIES?*


Mommy, please don't worry 'cause
I'm doing really well,
Even though I miss you on
This Happy Mother's Day!



Wishing you were with me 'cause
In that case I could tell
You all the things that happened to me
While you were away.

I love you even though you can't
Be with me just for now.
And I know you love me, too,
'Cause I'm your little child.

And I'm sure that you will come
To me someday, somehow,
And I will see you look at me
And know that you have smiled.




I am living with my Aunt, I have known her for thirteen years, three months, 9 days and nineteen hours....
I still remember the havoc I cause (TILL NOW) LOLX



*The moment a child is born,the mother is also born.She never existed before.The woman existed but the mother never .A mother is something absolutely new !!!*




~NMN~


I Love your smile~



No comments: