Monday, February 28, 2011

Life with Friends~

Last night, I was talking to a friend for 3 and a half hours (thats the good thing of house phone!! no credit waste!! )
He really BACK - ED me up siot!!
But after the so called long conversation we had,He send me a message~




"I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts,
or fears. But I can listen to you, and together we will
search for answers.

I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain,
nor the future with its untold stories.
But I can be there now when you need me to care"


What are best friends for!
All in the above explains it all~


According to someone, GOD does not do mistakes! *which is true!*
*everything GOD does,there is always a reason*


there is three "SPECIAL" moments in LIFE....
- Being brought to the world~
- knowing the purposed you live for...
- Achieving IT!
Haha....
Life is just so unpredictable~
God knows what I was gonna faced today even before I was born!
There is a reason of me still living~
but I still dunno,
I hope GOD will someday show me....But now all I have to do is WAIT!!
I love you~
I miss you~
I thank you!


Well,
Life goes on~
Always moving forward~
"AGE QUOD AGIS"
LOVING THE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT IN LIFE~~
APPRECIATING EVERY SINGLE FRIENDS I HAVE~~ 
ENJOYING EVERY RAINDROP IN THE SKY~~


HEY YOU!!!
If you love dancing in the rain but being scared of getting sick.....dun worry~~
ENJOY THE RAIN,LIKE I DO!
ENJOY LIFE!!!
DUN JUST DREAM, GO FOR IT!!
I LOVE MUSIC!! *it keeps me peaceful!*
















I LOVE HER *She makes me go crazy*


HUG EVERYONE YOU LOVE!!!




LOVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!


~NIGEL TAN MICHAEL NONIS~
*thanks to all~



1 comment:

The Author said...

Bigel, you're artistic! It truly runs in the family :-)